Customer Replenishment Analyst
A Career in Beer....
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America's oldest brewing companies, and we're also one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We're looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
Member of the Ontario Distribution and Customer Service team focused on working with external customers and internal stakeholders to provide exceptional service and ensure optimal inventory and sales. The main objective of this role is to analyze data and draw insights that support delivering the perfect order.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Analyzing sales data and The Beer Store orders on a daily basis
- Analyzing grocery orders and providing insights and direct customer support - End to end coordination for the grocery channel
- Analyzing inventory levels and working with Schedulers to ensure stock availability
- Coordinating additional orders for The Beer Store and grocery
- Authorizing returns and redistribution - Coordinating movements with transport and warehousing
- Execute in-and-out strategy for all promotional and new SKU launches
- Other duties as assigned
If You Have The Following...We Want To Hear From You!
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- 2-3 years of experience in Food and Beverage or CPG industry in a Supply Chain capacity
- Ability to analyze large data sets and draw insights
- Basic understanding of supply chain management and metrics
- Strong Customer Service orientation with the ability to build relationships at a distance
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- SAP ECC and BW experience is an asset
- University Degree or equivalent
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.