A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Customer Coordinator working in Toronto, you will be a member of the Retail Key Accounts team. The customer coordinator will be responsible for organising the execution of the commercial plans of Molson Coors Canada's top two customers: The Beer Store and LCBO. The Coordinator will also assist key account managers of each customer with new listings, promotional program execution, and other duties as assigned in support of the annual promotional plans. This role will play a key part in our journey towards becoming first choice for consumers and customers.
This position reports into Kevin Greenspan, Key Account Manager for The Beer Store, and works closely with the entire Key Accounts & Sales team.
- Co-ordinate new product listing process taking direction from LCBO/TBS Key Acct Mgr. and working directly with relevant key customer contacts
- Maintain monthly promotion communications to TBS stakeholders and update promo calendar tool for both TBS and LCBO.
- Create and maintain a library of executional processes/checklists and work closely with cross functional teams (Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Deployment) to enable sustainable brilliant execution with TBS and LCBO customers.
- Represent TBS and LCBO customers on internal project teams as assigned.
- Support KAMs with customer reporting, budget reconciliation and ad-hoc business development.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- College or University degree in business or marketing preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role – sales coordination or project management preferred
- Strong organization, analytics and project management skills as well as demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and taking on a project leadership role
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment – able to prioritise multiple projects
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.