coordonnateur, Affaires corporatives - Corporate Affairs Coordinator
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Corporate Affairs Coordinator working in Montreal, you will be part of the Corporate Affairs team. You will support the Corporate Affairs director with Government relations, Public Relations and Community Relations work in Quebec and Atlantic markets. Additionally, the person will assist with internal communications as well as marketing communications in the Quebec market. This position reports to Francois Lefebvre and works closely with Québec leadership team and Corporate Affairs colleagues in Canada.
- Support Government relations and Public Relations strategies/tactics for Quebec and Atlantic markets.
- Responding to media requests, identify and secure positive media coverage opportunities for the company and its brands.
- Coordinate Community Relations donations and sponsorships.
- Assist with internal corporate communications for the Quebec market.
- Assist Quebec commercial team with communications and work with Quebec marketing communications to ensure compliance to local language regulations.
- Support the Corporate Affairs team on various projects as needed.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are independent, efficient and proactive. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have advanced writing skills: media releases, blogs, scripts, and presentations.
- You have the ability to multi-task, manage tight deadlines and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- You are professional and responsible in dealing with senior level decision makers in all sectors.
- You have a university or college degree/diploma in a field related to Journalism, Communications and/or public relation or the equivalent.
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a public relations or corporate communications role required
- You are fluent in English and French both oral and written is a requirement
- You are available to work extended hours (core hours from 9 am-5 pm) as needed for events
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers in Canada
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.