Assistant Marketing Manager, Rickard's
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Assistant Marketing Manager, working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Marketing/Commercial team. The position is within our ever-growing Six Pints Specialty Beer organisation, working on the Rickard's portfolio. Rickard's includes Canada's number 1 Red Ale - Rickard's Red; and rocketing new variant - Rickard's Grapefruit Radler.
This position reports to Stacey Morris, Marketing Manger - Rickard's, and works closely with cross-functional teams within Canada, including: Channel Marketing, Sponsorship & Events, and Sales.
- You will participate in the development of the Rickard's annual plan. This includes rigorous analysis of business performance; development of key insights and recommendations for the portfolio.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will support in the development and execution of key elements of the brand's marketing and communications plan including: on premise and retail channel activations; ATL campaigns; sponsorships; and production of social & digital media content.
- You will collaborate with project management and channel marketing teams to ensure all programs are closely integrated, and working with agencies on day-to-day management of creative, PR, media and research projects.
- You will be responsible for the overall management of brand and assigned program budgets including working collaboratively with finance and other functions to effectively manage and report on spend against targets and to proactively identify risks and opportunity areas within the budget.
- You have a University degree - preferably with marketing focus
- You have experience in Marketing, advertising and/or sales experience, either agency or client side
- You ideally have experience in alcohol/beverage/food industry; consumer packaged goods; or retail marketing
- You are Bilingual English/French (this is considered an asset, but not a requirement)
- You drive to make informed decisions and possess strong problem solving skills
- You have a track record of delivering business results, and strong communication skills
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.