Asset Care Planner
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Asset Care Planner working in Vancouver, British Columbia you will be part of the Maintenance and Engineering team. You will be responsible for contributing to World Class Manufacturing through utilizing Reliability Centered Maintenance practices to effectively manage maintenance planning and scheduling in the Vancouver Brewery while optimizing resources, time and material to execute primitive and predictive tasks. This position reports to the Maintenance and Engineering Manager.
- Ensure the planning of the maintenance tasks and critically identified work orders.
- Develop complete work plans for corrective, preventive, and predictive work that include safety information, job steps, parts required, special tool needs, and estimated man hours by craft required.
- Work with the teams to improve their ability to provide quality feedback on the causes and failures and potentially unnecessary maintenance. Utilize this information to continually improve the system. Outputs include changes to preventive and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Utilize root-cause analysis to identify the root causes of significant reliability failures and develop recommendations to prevent reoccurrence. Participate in formal failure analysis with teams to continuously improve maintenance systems.
- Contribute to building teams through daily work planning, communication, employee involvement, influencing others, training others in area of expertise, and continual improvement.
- Understand and coordinate the weekly work schedule with craft availability, production, scheduling, engineering, contractors, and autonomous maintenance teams. Develop weekly work schedules to complete work during scheduled windows, with available manpower. Allocate running and shut-down maintenance activities to asset care and production teams. Ensure maintenance schedules include 5S, safety and environmental work practices.
- Validate effectiveness, ensure follow-up of work orders and adjust from lessons learned
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- College or Bachelor degree in a technical field, ideally mechanical; or a minimum of 4 years' experience after qualification as a craftsperson (licensed tradesman), in a high volume industrial and unionized environment; Experience as a maintenance supervisor is a definite asset;
- Experienced in the use of SAP PM module for Planning & Scheduling
- You have a solid understanding of a range of production processes, procedures and systems in area of specialization;
- Both technically strong and people oriented, you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you are a strong team player;
- You have demonstrated your ability to constantly raise the standards of execution, and to proactively identify opportunities for improvements to improve business capabilities and performance;
- You have the ability to work successfully and independently and adapt as necessary in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures;
- You exhibit Molson Coors' Values: Integrity & Respect, Excelling, Quality, Creativity, and passion;
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Critical Thinking, Leadership Capability, Deliver Results, Talent Management, and Teamwork & Relationships
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.