miBroker is a start up brokerage owned by McClelland Insurance Brokers. Our mission is to make insurance easy for our customers. To accomplish this we’ll be leveraging technology on both the client facing and broker facing sides of the business. We’re also committed to listening to our clients, learning, and continually improving our services.
About McClelland Insurance
McClelland Insurance is an independently owned insurance brokerage operating in Brampton and Toronto. We're not corporate and not a call center. McClelland Insurance focuses on building long term, personable relationships with our clients who are looking for a more traditional insurance experience.
About the Position
We’re looking for people who want to work for a company in a start up phase. This is not a traditional established brokerage. Our early hires will need to be committed to our vision of offering a superior customer experience and be dedicated to putting in the time required to make that a reality. Non-traditional also means this will be a fun journey, and we hope you’ll join us on it!
- Brokers will need to have, or be actively pursuing their RIBO license.
- The ideal candidate will have sales experience with a proven record of results.
- Brokers' primary role will be sales but will also be responsible for servicing accounts.
- At launch, our focus will be auto and home insurance products.
- Quick to learn new technologies. There’s nothing quite like what we’re building currently being used in Canada.
- Flexible schedules – Our brokers will be working minimum 35 hours per week, but will have a degree of flexibility regarding schedule. This isn’t your parent’s 9-5.
- We’re based out of a physical office in Toronto. Some travel for training within the GTA may be necessary.
- Base salary commensurate with experience: $35,000 - $45,000 plus benefits and sales bonus.
- There may also be opportunities at our parent brokerage McClelland Insurance based in Brampton.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com