Portfolio & Remarketing Systems Intern
Location: Canada – Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Starting Date: August 2017
Placement Duration: 8 months – 1 year
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation has over 100 trained professionals working from two locations, Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation supports the sales efforts of Daimler products in Canada by offering premier passenger car and commercial vehicle financial services to its retail customers and dealer network.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to be the first choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in close partnership with the automotive brands. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides exceptional service to over 100,000 customers who choose from an array of purchase and lease options for the full range of renowned Mercedes-Benz vehicles including smart and Mercedes-Benz Vans. More than 15,000 customers in Canada enjoy the benefits of leasing and financing their commercial vehicle products including those from Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso and Thomas Bus via Daimler Truck Financial.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is committed to building a team that is talented, passionate and empowered. We strongly encourage the professional growth and development of our employees. For more information, visit www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbfs.
As the Portfolio & Remarketing Systems Intern for our Canadian Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the Portfolio , Contact Management & Remarketing Systems Support Specialists with Administrative functions, Internal Production requests & Issue resolution, System / User Acceptance Testing & Validations within the CDN organization. This position will be required to interact with key internal & external stakeholders and be responsible for a variety of projects that will be assigned from time to time
- Conduct Contact Management & Remarketing Systems (ALFA, FAW, CASS, RMS, Gateway, WebAMS & TFAM) Administrative functions and respond to standard systems issues or vendor requests as needed
- Oversee & support the development and maintenance of testing documentation (test cases, defects & test results) through our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Testing database
- Work with System Specialists to support and assist with the implementation of changes / enhancements & additions to the respective systems / databases
- Support the development and maintenance of documentation related to Contact Management & Remarketing Systems administration, protocols, business rules, key Business System Owner & IT Contacts & process maps
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly user acceptance test cases including data entry, scenario generation & results validation
- Support other BSPI Partners and other internal departments with testing and validations
- Support the coordination, review, resolution and/or escalation of production issues / tickets
- Work with interfacing Local Landscape systems (MB Advantage, FIPro, MBFS.ca, DTF.ca, ACE, eCredit Pro, COS, eFunding Pro, EFT, Vertex, Accounting & tax) to discuss both production, enhancement & testing issues
- Maintenance & implementation of related system tables, queue changes & configuration requests
- ICS Quarterly Testing for Contact Management & Remarketing Systems
- Pursuing or recently completed undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in an office setting
- Familiar with website navigation & review
- Experience with web based user interface and forms
- Ability to follow step by step instructions for User Acceptance Testing activities
- Ability to execute and effectively communicate status updates on multiple projects / tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient in using MS Office programs (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, OneNote & Outlook).
- Comfortable and able to quickly learn new data and software applications
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, innovative and has the ability to develop and convey creative ideas
- French would be an asset but not required
We offer customer and employee-focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work ; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation