Point of Sale Analyst Intern
As the Point of Sale Analyst (POS) Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the POS & Consumer Web System Analysts with Dealer web applications (B2D) and Consumer websites (B2C) for the Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle Sales & Marketing Departments. The successful candidate should have ITM and business knowledge, for this multifaceted position that requires attention to: Help Desk requests; production/project support; user acceptance testing (UAT); document and system administration. This position will require the candidate to have strong communication skills in order to interact with key internal/external users and stakeholders, as well as liaison with HQ IT colleagues to support the resolution of concerns and facilitate enhancements of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services B2D & B2C local landscape systems.
- Conduct POS system administrative functions and respond to help desk requests via phone calls, emails or third party requests to ensure system efficiency & user satisfaction
- Support system implementation of changes or enhancements, document version control & repository management
- Collaborate with technical staff, system owners/subject matter experts for system development during various phases of project lifecycles
- Perform user acceptance test cases including scenario generation and document results validation
- Work closely with different departments to ensure effective system integration & data transfer
- Support the development and maintenance of documentation related to system administration, protocols, business rules, reporting & process maps
- Other projects as assigned
- Pursuing or recently completed undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in an office setting
Professional & Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong interest in web based applications or website navigation and analysis
- Experience with web based user interface and forms
- Comfortable and able to quickly learn new data and software applications
- Ability to follow step by step instructions for UAT activities
- Ability to execute and effectively communicate status updates on multiple projects / tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient in using MS Office programs (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, OneNote and Outlook)
- Proficiency (preferred) and or ability to edit PDF files using Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, innovative and has the ability to develop and convey creative ideas
- French would be an asset but not required
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive and collaborative environment.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org