MBFS Credit Operations Intern
Location: Canada – Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Starting Date: August 2017
Placement Duration: 8 months – 1 year
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation has over 100 trained professionals working from two locations, Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation supports the sales efforts of Daimler products in Canada by offering premier passenger car and commercial vehicle financial services to its retail customers and dealer network.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to be the first choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in close partnership with the automotive brands. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides exceptional service to over 100,000 customers who choose from an array of purchase and lease options for the full range of renowned Mercedes-Benz vehicles including smart and Mercedes-Benz Vans. More than 15,000 customers in Canada enjoy the benefits of leasing and financing their commercial vehicle products including those from Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso and Thomas Bus via Daimler Truck Financial.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is committed to building a team that is talented, passionate and empowered. We strongly encourage the professional growth and development of our employees. For more information, visit www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbfs.
The position entails providing direct support to the MBFS credit team with a focus on commercial lending. MBFS provides financial services for Mercedes-Benz passenger car and van products. In addition, the support analyst will have the opportunity to participate in strategic projects within the department.
- Support commercial vans analyst will the collection and preparation of information
- Perform searches with related tools, credit bureau, Pay Net, Echo, Corporate, Lien, Bank ratings
- Investigative work to research companies and build a profile
- Perform fraudulent documentation review
- Support the development and roll out of Decision Logic platform
- Conduct a review of vendors currently used and propose cost savings and efficiency solutions
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelors of Business Administration/Commerce
- Knowledge of accounting/financial statements methodology is preferred
- Self- motivated with the ability to work independently under tight timelines.
We offer customer and employee-focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Posting closing date: July 21st 2017
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation