Internal Communications Intern
In the position as an Internal Communications Intern, you can get on track and aim high with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The position of Internal Communications Intern provides a wealth of professional skill development and we provide the technology and additional training for you to succeed. The objective of this position is to provide support to the Internal Communications Specialist.
- Internal Communications – Assist with the creation and review of brand specific materials including eNewsletters, company-wide communication, invitations and review of CEO communication
- Event Planning – Assist with on-site and off-site event planning including coordination with vendors, set-up, IT testing and tear-down. Some local travel required.
- Culture & Camaraderie Committee - Assist with internal committee events including meeting minutes and coordination
- Community Relations – Provide support with the various external community events, lunch and learns and meetings/ relationship building with community partners.
- Budget Tracking – Keep event expenses up to date and work with Procurement on event orders
- Project Support – Support with various internal projects including meeting and presentation coordination
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
- 1-2 years’ work experience, preferably in an office setting
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, organized, ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, develop and execute multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with vendor during the event planning process.
- Demonstrate proficiency using MS Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge in graphic design and Photoshop is an asset.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Limited travel across GTA.
- Ability to lift items to 25 lbs.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive and collaborative environment.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com