Business Development Intern
As the Business Development Intern, you can get on track and aim high with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation. The position of Business Development Intern will report directly to the Manager, Business Development & Strategic Projects. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Manager, Business Development & Strategic Projects with special projects and various tasks, as well as assisting the Internal Communications Specialist with event coordination.
- Liaise closely with the Business Development & Strategic Projects Manager concerning day to day tasks for the President and CEO
- Support the Business Development & Strategic Projects Manager in the preparation and consolidation of presentations and reporting
- Support the Internal Communications Specialist with planning, organizing and execution of various company events including community service events
- Assist and collaborate on projects for the various employee committees
- Provide limited support with internal communications
- Assist with on-site event set-up and tear-down
- Pursuing or recently completed undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing.
- Able to use active listening skills, as well as, excellent verbal and written communication skills to achieve results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment and have a willingness to learn and be challenged by continual professional development.
- Thrive on cooperation and collaboration within a team as an enthusiastic individual contributor.
- Excellent organizational skills; proven the ability to multi-task priorities to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift items up to 25lbs.
- Limited travel across the GTA.
- May require to work occasionally outside of standard business hours.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive and collaborative environment.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com