Bilingual Discrepancy Representative
Reporting to the Discounting Team Leader, the successful incumbent will be responsible for being the liaison between the Funding Department and the dealership. They will provide a high level of service to the dealers by building strong relationships based on integrity and trust to help resolve any held contract issues.
- Communicate contract discrepancies in written form in a consistent and concise manner via dealer communication systems.
- Will be responsible for entering all discrepancies received from the team within the same day.
- When required documentation or information is not received, will be responsible for following-up with the dealership personnel to resolve each issue in a timely manner.
- Follow the “Problem Contract Process” which involves dealer contact by phone or email, and collaboration with the Team Leader, Funding Manager, Retail Credit Analyst, DRM, and Retail Credit Manager as required.
- Each problem contract must be resolved within 10 days of initial dealer contact.
- Generate ideas to improve the service that MBF provides to our dealers and our customers. This would include process improvements to support an exceptional dealer experience and timely processing of contracts to allow funding and prevent first payment defaults that can roll into collections.
- Support Retail Credit Analyst, Customer Service/Collection Representatives and Team Members with questions or issues.
- Communicate with the Retail Credit Analyst to resolve outstanding contract problems daily.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with focus in General Business or Finance is preferred
- 1-2 years of clerical experience; proficiency in administration
- 1-2 years of general Business experience
- Significant attention to detail and must be able to adapt to frequent changes
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues and dealership personnel.
- Moderate computer skills
- Multitask between different programming systems
Performance and Professional Skills:
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Peer Relationships
- Keeping on Point
- Getting Organized
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We offer a customer and employee-focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment.
Posting closing date: October 27th, 2016
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.