Business Development Manager - Alberta or BC
MediCapital is a Canadian financing broker exclusively serving the healthcare market. We have a specialized expertise in providing innovative, short and long-term capital solutions. We have more than 30 years experience providing custom / tailored financial products to health care professionals for acquisitions, business expansions and practice purchasing. MediCapital also provides financial consulting to its equipment manufacturing/distributing partners and their customers.
Our potential candidate is responsible for business development with our current partners and customers. He or she will build new partnerships and business relationships with suppliers, referrals, accountants, doctors and healthcare professionals alike. A successful candidate will possess strong prospecting, negotiation and business development skills. With salary and commissions, OTE is expected to start at $75,000.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals such as: Dentists, Veterinarians, Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists and commercial companies that are MediCapital’s key referral sources.
- Developing and maintaining a regular sales call program with customers to ensure effective management, retention, and growth of each partner, customer and referral source.
- Researching and preparing comprehensive credit applications of large and complex transactions while meeting term finance and leasing guidelines.
- Deliver financial advice through the presentation of options with a recommendation that clearly articulates the value to the client.
- Participate in industry events.
- Has successfully built and maintained trustworthy long-term relationships with various types of partners.
- Strong sales, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Team player, organized, self-motivated, polished, professional, goal-oriented.
- Open to a flexible work pace and environments, open to travel and stays overnight.
- Awareness of differences in the tax, legal and accounting rules of the various jurisdictions.
- Ideally possesses a University degree in Business, Finance, Economics or 3 to 5 years related business experience.
- Ability to work from home and to be self-motivated
Medicapital is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com