Under general supervision, the Sales Representative is responsible for the maintenance of relationships with existing clients and the development of relationships with new clients to sell the PCS products. In addition, the Sales Representative contributes to the growth of revenue through the design of solutions and the placement of risks to meet client needs. Furthermore, he/she represents PCS in a sales capacity, with the primary focus on the production of new business as dictated by corporate goals.
- Achieve personal monthly revenue production quotas
- Achieves acceptable closing ratio as determined by MPCS
- Prepares applications negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers.
- Performs final quotation review and coverage selection.
- Works closely with underwriters to ensure coverages are accurate.
- Develop new business opportunities through the existing client base
- Develop prospects through referrals from existing clients.
- Cross sell additional lines of Insurance to existing clients
- Keep clients informed of emerging trends and new products.
- Analyze , counsel and recommend coverage to clients
- Properly document client files
- Comply with binding authorities and guidelines a s set out by Insurers
- Attend meetings seminars and programs to learn about new products and services.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of two to two years industry related work experience; or, an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Holds an active RIBO license for a minimum of 2 years.
- Ability to obtain a broker license across Canada.
- Experience using Agency Manager (TAM) is an asset.
- Strong proficiency in email and word processing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented with a strong customer service focus.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Stephanie Joseph at +1 416 349 4855 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.