Customer Service Counter Sales Associate (Parts Counter)
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility.
Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
As a customer-facing sales associate, the person in this position will have the opportunity to evaluate customer needs and make product/service recommendations. The associate will also ensure the proper stocking of Lennox-branded and other HVAC-related products and supplies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in unloading products and deliveries.
- Effectively communicate features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers.
- Follow all safety, health, security and environmental standards.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good computer skills required; Microsoft applications.
- General HVAC knowledge required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.