About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
This position involves picking beer orders for customers across Canada. We work in a fast past warehouse environment, and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our process. Successful applicants will be self-motivated, outgoing, able to work independently and interested in working in a physically demanding role.
- Perform work in a safe manner, consistent with our safety policies and procedures
- Work as part of a team to achieve production targets and load product on time
- Physical picking and packing of various case sizes of our product with strong attention to detail
- Completing orders through warehouse picking software (computers, voice picking and RF scan guns)
- Safely operating mobile equipment (ride-on transporters) to move product and load trailers
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Willingness to learn about lean processes and contribute to process improvement
- High School Diploma
- Age of Majority (Legal Drinking Age preferred - we are a beer company, after all!)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to read and speak English
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (potential for Mornings, Afternoons, or Nights)
- Ability to work overtime (12 hour shifts and/or weekends)
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.