Third Class Power Engineer
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Monitoring of Powerhouse related equipment & processes using Allen Bradley PLC based computer network
- Monitoring process boilers using ABB automation DCS computer system
- Perform repair & maintenance on powerhouse related equipment in the powerhouse and throughout the plant
- Powerhouse duties will include plant wide HVAC, CO2 collection and distribution, high and low pressure steam distribution & condensate return systems, Atlas Copco oil free compressed air plant, cooling & heating glycol loops, and a large automated ammonia refrigeration plant
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid 3th Class Power Engineer Certificate
- Good basic computer communication skills
- Previous experience in operating steam boilers and ammonia refrigeration plants preferred
- Rotating shift work required
- Experience in SAP Work Order system an asset
- Good mechanical aptitude and skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team environment
- High energy work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.