Temporary Summer Operators (May-September)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Able to work in a safe manner and follow all Environmental, Health and Safety regulations and understand known hazards associated with the task/job.
- Capable of producing quality beer by following SOP's & SSOP's
- Performing all Quality, Production, HACCP, and LIMS tasks/documentation as required.
- Basic mechanical understanding and assisting in pro-active troubleshooting to correct production issues.
- Responsible for timely communication with Managers, Trades, peers & Inter-departmental contacts to ensure efficient operation.
- Able to work on all shifts and responsible for showing up on time and ready to work with proper and clean uniform.
- Computer literate in ABInBev systems as required (for example: Email, EIT, LIMS…)
- Taking initiative on development and skill improvement.
- Expected to strive for continuous improvement
- Expected to assist co-workers to resolve production issues and cleaning assignments.
- Follow basic behavioral expectations as communicated through the One to One session.
- Other duties as assigned (Example: reclaim. QA holds, cleaning, etc….)
- Physical Ability: Lifting involved (physically able to perform all required duties)
- Safe and Proficient operation of all equipment and conveying systems in the area as per specific SOP's
- Completion of Shift handovers with next shift operation
- Tracking of line Process indicators as they relate to line
- Completing and entering of quality checks into LIMS and PQI database
- Utilize all downtime (gap, breakdown, backup, etc…) to perform value added work.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping standards
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.