Sr. Analyst I, BSC Logistics Deployment
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Responsible for deployment of inventory at Tier one distribution centers (DCs) to cover customer demand (retail and wholesale channels) in the region
- Ensure optimal replenishment of tier one distribution network with sufficient lead-times to meet service and cost objectives
- Support execution of promotional activity for tier one deployment including :pricing promotions, new products launches and promotions
- Meet product availability targets "on time in full" - National Fill Rate of 99.26%
- Manage inventory levels through the internal/external distributions network (s) to meet Service Level Agreements
- Support the overall product hold process to ensure timely disposition of product holds
- University Degree or other post secondary degree in Business or related field is required
- 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), APS tools, SAP & ERP systems
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.