Specialist I, BSC - Account to Report
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Responsible for GL Account Reconciliations & Analysis
- Responsible for Banking/Cash management and specific accounts, Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Responsible for reporting of monthly reporting of results and monthly ananlysis reporting of aged receivable
- Responsible for tax administration (Payments, filing, & Reporting) of major tax filings
- Special projects as required
- Post Secondary Education
- Accounting Designation or equivalent experience; 3-4 years accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP financial system
- Knowledge of Management Accounting and Variance Analysis
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.