Spec. I, BSC Logistics Imports
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Primary contact for largest customer in central Canada.
- Lead order recommendations with customer to ensure adequate volume on the pipeline.
- Responsible for inventory analysis at tier two distribution centers (DCs).
- Transport coordination between clients & tier two operations.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicator and Service Level Agreements and analyze issues related to attainment of Service Level Agreement.
- Month-end reconciliation of inventory at all Import ORGs Nationally.
- Purchase order processing.
- Adhoc projects & gap analysis.
- Manager backup.
- Degree in Business/Commerce/Manufacturing.
- 2 years in various Logistics/Import/Export environments.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & SAP an asset.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Anticipate business needs and proactive thinking.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, APS tools.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.