About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- To work in our London Brewery; you will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of our people, facility and visitors
- Assisting with all aspects of site security such as security patrols, monitoring CCTV, maintaining shift logs, issuing work permits, responding to emergencies, incident reporting & investigations
- In addition to general security responsibilities, duties will also include the coordination of shift activities and overseeing external Security Guards
- This is a part-time contract position averaging 24 - 32 hours per week. Shift work including weekends & holidays is required
- Post-secondary education (Law & Security or Police Foundations preferred)
- Proficient in the operation of fire and security systems
- First Responder medical certificate
- Crisis Management & Use of Force certificate
- Technical Rescue training certificate (confined space)
- Smart Serve certificate
- Previous supervisory experience
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.