About our Company
Represent Mike's Beverage Co. and increase the sales of all products within an assigned territory and product portfolio which may include wine, beer and/or ready to drink product. Produce results that meet and exceed distribution, merchandising, and sales objectives throughout all distribution channels. Continually expand the account base, increasing market share, while building long-term customer equity.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, systems etc.)
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification (with District Sales Manager approval)
- Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- To ensure execution excellence of National and customized programming
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year field sales experience. Packaged goods experience, an asset.
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business judgment.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong impact and influential abilities.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.