Represent Mike's Beverage Co. and increase the sales of all products within an assigned territory and product portfolio which may include wine, beer and/or ready to drink product. Produce results that meet and exceed distribution, merchandising, and sales objectives throughout all distribution channels. Continually expand the account base, increasing market share, while building long-term customer equity.
- Provide support to Management Team & Territory Managers in their region
- Provide monthly sales (push/burst) reports to their regional Team – TIR1, ASR9A, PSR1, PSR2, Set/Subset reports
- Create and manage all documents for iMAB Library, MAPS & incentives
- Create/manage monthly production of retail POS tools (shelf talkers, sell sheets)
- Create menus, feature cards, table inserts and print
- Organize samples for product requests
- Update regional price lists
- Update pricing activity sell sheets and review LTO's
- Assist in the planning of sales meetings
- Work with Trade Marketing to create/update product profiles for all SKUs
- Order ad hoc POS for regional Team
- Facilitate the transfer of selling tools to regional team
- Communicate approved tastings and assist TM's
- Assist Events Specialist with sales events
- Manage locker lists and payments
- Ship weekly couriers to out-of-town TM's
- Code and process invoices in Laserfiche, key contact for Tasters in BC
Liquor Board Channel
- Assist Listing Coordinator with new listings within the internal pricing/product database
- Strategically apply BCLDB Shelf Talker applications
- Assist with LTO applications
New Supplier On-Boarding
- Work with Regional Director and Sales Manager to update calendars and schedule New Supplier meetings/work-withs
- Manage promotional applications & calendars
- Maintain and track promotional applications
- Strategically apply for all regional liquor board tastings
- Job Qualifications
- 2+ years of administration experience.
- Advanced computer skills (excel, publisher, adobe).
- Very well organized.
- Proven time management skills (prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Does not need all information to navigate effectively
- Able to succeed in a changing environment
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Able to course correct
- Listens and is open to feedback
- Demonstrates agility within a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates a hands-on attitude and an attention to detail
- Pays attention to the small details
- Demonstrates a willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- Authentic, respectful-diplomatic-thoughtful
- Works with the best intentions
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.