Revenue Management Analytics Specialist
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Lead business side of all Revenue Management IT projects translating business requirements into technical details for internal & external IT resources and supporting on execution
- Develop proof of concept reporting solutions in QlikSense environment working with internal & external IT resources
- Develop and maintain statistical models around promotion efficiency and optimization
- Create new and refine existing analytical reports and tools for the organization to improve models on pricing and forecasting based on data from multiple areas (Pricing, Innovation, Marketing Programs, Packaging, Distribution, etc.)
- Analyze volume and pricing data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting
- Transaction modeling and insight development
- Ad-hoc month-end closing/analysis e.g., develop/enhance analysis/reporting templates
- Assist in development and delivery of presentations to senior leaders as required
- University Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics/Economics or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years business experience, Revenue management or finance role an asset
- Experience working in CPG or beer industry in an analytical/finance type role an asset
- Work well in teams and have the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Project management, leadership, & communication skills an asset
- Able to learn quickly, take on challenging projects and deliver results under pressure
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Data/statistical analysis & modeling, big data management & mining, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with at least some of SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, QlikView/QlikSense, Minitab, and VBA required
- Working knowledge of C++, Java, and Maple coding languages an asset
- Ability to communicate in French an asset
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.