For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Responsible for operating equipment to process and package beer from all areas of production.
- Duties will also include house-keeping and cleaning of staging area as required.
- Shift work does include overtime, weekends, afternoons and nights.
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License
- Grade 12 education or equivalent (proof required). Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- High energy, strong teamwork and ability to learn.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Exceptional work, discipline and attendance record.
- Ability to follow health and safety rules and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with co-workers.
- Comfortable with rotating shifts (Mornings/ Afternoons / Nights).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking Skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Fork-lift experience.
- Experience operating packaging equipment.
- Previous manufacturing experience an asset.
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.