Operator, Forklift (Various Shifts Available, Full Time or Part Time Available)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Operation of machines, e.g. forklifts, palletizers (2), stretch wrappers (2), power floor sweeper, pallet splitter & baler
- Relief for machine operators, TPNW, and daily breaks
- Preparing bills of loading in SAP or other supply chain computer program
- Responsible for all HACCP and EH&S procedures in the department which includes but is not limited to: trailer inspections, forklift inspections and cleaning
- Receiving of incoming materials, completing documentation and general knowledge of chemical containment area
- Recording of palletizer breaks
- The operators may be required to train other operators
- Grade 12 education or equivalent (proof required). Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- High energy, strong teamwork and ability to learn
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Exceptional work, discipline and attendance record
- Ability to follow health and safety rules and procedures
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with co-workers
- Various shifts available (Mornings, Afternoons, and Nights). Steady shifts available as well
- Overtime work available
- Strong communication skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Fork-lift experience
- Comfortable wearing/ using safety equipment at all times
- Willingness to learn supply chain related computer programs
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.