This job is no longer available.
- Build and mantain ABI product displays.
- Rotate and stock all accounts.
- Pull-up and maintain existing POS.
- Installation of permanent and paper point of sale in retail accounts.
- Responsible for assisting in the daily upkeep of the POS warehouse.
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents.
- Report out of stocks.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by the District Sales Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Beverage experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Able to lift, load, unload and move product weighing up to 165 lbs. as well hang merchandise materials.
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.