For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Ensure that the merchandise is being displayed in an innovative way for customers, while respecting and meeting all sales plans
- Design all products according to the planograms
- Replenish the shelves with the products that are delivered
- Ensure a good product rotation
- Place promotional materials in order to create the best visual impact
- Present a weekly report of all executions that were completed throughout the week
- Develop and maintain relationships and trust with our clients, while providing excellent customer service
- Communicate all sales opportunities with immediate supervisor
- College degree completed or are currently completing last semester
- Ambition to have a career in sales
- Time management skills: being able to focus on assigned tasks to achieve objectives in the required time
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to build relationships, and have skills relating to customer service
- Take initiative, be ambitious, and demonstrate strong leadership – a natural leader with the desire to overachieve and surpass objectives
- Very good physical ability to move goods and merchandiser (18lbs and up)
- Fluency in French is mandatory, fluency in English is an asset (both written and spoken)
- Possess a valid driver's license and own a car
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.