About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, systems etc.)
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification (with District Sales Manager approval)
- Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- To ensure execution excellence of National and customized programming
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree in business-related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in field or packaged goods sales experience is a major asset.
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business acumen.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong impact and influential abilities.
- Computer proficiency and aptitude, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.