About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Providing maintenance for all equipment in the plant
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance routine
- Troubleshooting and repair of system problems
- Programming documentation updates where required
- Respect of plant policy (Safety, Environment, HACCP, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary education required
- Valid Electrician license required
- 3 years experience as industrial electrician; manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Hydraulic or Pneumatic equipment
- Good understanding of PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with a face-paced environment
- Self-starter with an ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent Sense of Urgency, work ethic and attendance record
- High energy and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Rotating Shifts
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.