Logistics Trainee Program Internship
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
The Logistics Trainee Program Internship is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects in a variety of business functions within one of our breweries or warehouses across Canada (Mississauga, St. John's, Halifax, Montreal, London, Edmonton, and Creston). The purpose of this program is to seek out individuals with a wide variety of skills that will not only make an impact during their internship, but could also be converted into a full-time hire into a specific role or one of our Talent Programs following graduation; examples include Global Management Trainee Program, Logistics Trainee Program or Brewery Trainee Program.
- Interact with and provide support to Logistics staff to achieve department objectives.
- Actively participate in sourcing, negotiation and analytical processes.
- Partner with internal customers to identify, implement and document cost savings and process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct miscellaneous industry and/or supplier analysis.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Logistics, Supply Chain or related experience is an asset (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), plus ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to relocate to one of our breweries or distribution centers within Canada in the future
Apply now at
(must apply via our website in order to complete compulsory testing).
Labatt Brewing Company Limited is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.