OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Labatt is currently hiring
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Managing the offloading of the deliveries of raw materials into the Brewery/Warehouse.
- Timely receiving of the raw materials into SAP (D8/D4, RFG's, raw material purchase orders/invoices).
- Physical cycle counting of raw materials on a timely basis as well as inventory count on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is entered into the Gate Control Tool and On Hold Treatment Tool.
- Administrative support of the Staging Front Line Managers.
- Check expected delivery schedule of raw materials to ensure materials arrive when scheduled and are offloaded in a timely manner.
- Check blind receiving from warehouse against; bill of lading/invoice when receiving materials, the beer store D8/D4 form, US distributor RGF form.
- Process paperwork within SAP system. Verification of errors on invoices using the On Hold Treatment tool.
- Execution of physical counting of raw materials. Keying of data in tracking spreadsheets. Tracking of outstanding material shipments by contacting suppliers and/or freight dispatches. 5S of the office areas.
- Manage the in and out of finished goods per schedule, establishing priorities per schedule (fleet or third party carriers).
- Communication to The Beer Store or Warehouse when delays are expected.
- University Degree in Engineering, Commerce, or Manufacturing/Supply Chain
- 1-2 years Logistics Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel required
- SAP knowledge is an asset