About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Managing the offloading of the deliveries of raw materials into the Brewery/Warehouse
- Timely receiving of the raw materials into SAP (D8/D4, RFG's, raw material purchase orders/invoices)
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is entered into the Gate Control Tool
- Administrative support of the Staging Front Line Managers
- Check expected delivery schedule to ensure materials arrive when scheduled and are offloaded in a timely manner
- Check blind receiving from warehouse against; bill of lading/invoice when receiving materials, the beer store D8/D4 form, US distributor RGF form
- Process paperwork within SAP system
- Manage the in and out of finished goods per schedule, establishing priorities per schedule (fleet or third party carriers)
- Supervise dock operators on warehouse floor
- Responsible for after-hours dispatch for fleet drivers
- Communication to Brewery, The Beer Store or Warehouse when delays are expected
- Education: University Degree or equivalent in Business/Commerce/Manufacturing.
- Experience: 1-3 years in various Logistics/Import/Export environments.
- Competencies: good oral and written communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines. Analytical and problem solving skills. High attention to detail.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, WMS (Warehouse Management System) and SAP systems
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.