About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Able to provide support with analytical activities
- Support with KPI reporting
- Support with shipping plan creation and administrative activities as required (tasks will be assigned as mini-projects in various areas of Logistics operation)
- Work will be semi-autonomous, creativity and initiative are encouraged
- University Degree in Business Engineering, Computer Science preferred
- Advanced Excel skills - functions, pivots, graphing. VBA experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self motivation
- Ability to multi task
- Effective problem solving skills
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.