Intern, Tech Sales (16 months)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Lead and support key projects and routine deliverables across various pillars of National Sales and Trade Operations, specializing in Commercial Systems
- Subject matter expert and lead role for key commercial / IT based launches that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales force (new functionality and enhancements to Customer Relationship Management tool, new report development and deployment, custom applications)
- Contribute to the National Sales & Trade Operations strategy and help identify opportunities to improve current processes, systems and capabilities in terms of EBITDA and volume
- Present weekly update on commercial systems performance and upcoming actions to National Sales Operations Team and Regional Sales Operations Managers across Canada
- Support with tracking and analysis of trade marketing programs and customer data, providing insights to Customer Marketing
- Maintaining and update sales operations data structures and cascades to ensure proper flow to all IT based applications
- Manage relationships, projects, and service level with external vendors and internal support providers
- Proven analytical skills – ability to interpret large amounts of data and arrange / present in a simple and effective format, providing fact based insights and recommendations
- Strong organization skills; focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Flexibility, able to quickly undertake and solve issues, "bias to action"
- Excellent communication skills; ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Intermediate understanding of budget management and business case development
- Strong team player; eager to learn and support all areas
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint), ability to quickly master new systems and tools
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.