Intern, Sales Intelligence (16 months)
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Analyze Labatt and competitive sales and pricing data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting
- Create new and refine existing reports and tools for the organization to improve analytics on pricing, volumes, and costs based on data from multiple areas
- Track and monitor Sales Excellence Program deliverables
- Ad-hoc month-end closing/analysis e.g., develop/enhance analysis/reporting templates
- Assist in development and delivery of presentations to senior leaders as required
- Lead at least one key business project to be presented to Senior Leaders at end of internship
- Work well in teams and have the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to be persuasive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong business acumen and strategic thinking capability
- Able to take on challenging projects. Strong analytical skills and leadership skills
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with tight timelines and limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Data/statistical analysis, management & mining; and understanding of trade math an asset. Familiarity with statistical tools (ex. Minitab) and multi-dimensional cubes (ex. Cognos Planning) an asset. Consumer Packaged goods, beer, wine, or spirits industry experience an asset
Must be authorized to work in Canada
Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.