About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Responsible for working with production personnel to provide quality assurance
- Ensure Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are maintained
- Coordinate and lead quality improvement projects
- Analyze micro (packaging and brewing) results and follow up as required
- Comply with environmental, health and safety policies
- Perform routine testing and analysis of brewing and packaging in-process samples and finished product for tests outlined in mandatory program
- Data-entry responsibilities for quality data into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Responsible for equipment cleaning, maintenance and calibration for equipment
- Train and conduct audits to support understanding with operators on quality testing
- Provide data to troubleshoot Brewing and Packaging quality issues
- Review brewing and packaging Quality Control check sheets for any non-conformances and alert department as necessary
- Education: Currently completing 3rd year of University Degree (Food Science, Chemistry, or Biochemistry)
- Good communication skills
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- Able to work under minimal supervision, as well as with a team.
- Desire to innovate and ability to ensure continuous improvement with regard to required duties and functions.
- Able to set priorities and work to meet pre-determined objectives.
- Proficient Computer skills (excel, word, outlook)
- Knowledge of HACCP (Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Point) principles
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.