Intern, People (16 months)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Complete multiple projects with a National based group (e.g. People Continuity, Compensation & Benefits, HR Generalists, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Present project recommendations to management for approval and implementation.
- The People Intern will collaborate to complete a corporate-directed project in a specified area, such as recruiting strategy, analysis of hiring trends, etc.
- Aid with the recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding process of both salaried and hourly new employees
- Exposure to a variety of brewery and/or corporate initiatives, such as participation in mentoring activities, planning meetings, Excellence Programs, etc.
- Participate in brewery, commercial, or corporate-sponsored special projects as needed
- Create and deliver end of internship presentation to People Steering Committee
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrated leadership quality
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a face paced environment
- Strong analytical and project planning/project management skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the company and influence the decision process
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.)
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.