Intern, Logistics (16 months)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Identify, explore and implement supply chain optimization projects to enable the logistics function to deliver against their cost and service projects. Projects can be cross-functional or with suppliers.
- Drive performance internally and with 3rd party suppliers, by leading our performance management routines. This includes KPI development, leading meetings and creating presentations.
- Assist in development, routine management assist with the development, routine management and presentation of operational and financial reports to our supply and commercial teams. This includes deep dives.
- Support the month end routine including deep dives and variance analysis and be a key contributor to the annual budgeting process.
- Direct business experience is not required, though it is an asset. We are looking for motivated individuals with strong analytical skills and leadership potential to take on challenging projects. All positions are highly compensated with very competitive salaries and the potential opportunity for full time employment upon graduation based on performance. To qualify, applicants should meet the minimum requirements listed in the job descriptions.
- If you join Labatt you will be working side-by-side with the top talent in the industry, across multiple functions, developing business, strategic and analytical skills.
- Education: Currently completing 4th year of University Degree. Supply-Chain Management, Mathematics or Business preferred
- Work well in teams and have the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to be persuasive (French language an asset)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong business acumen and strategic thinking capability
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with tight timelines and limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced proficiency in Excel and data management
Must be authorized to work in Canada
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.