Industrial Sheet Metal Worker /Tinsmith (London)
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment
- Work as part of a team to fabricate, repair and replace equipment, including transfer plates, guarding, cladding, etc.
- Read, interpret and prepare new parts based on sketches, drawings, blueprints, etc.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work orders, planners, and part staging
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Sheet Metal Worker (Tinsmith) license
- Preference given to candidates with relevant second ticket (Millwright, Tool and Die, Machinist, Welder, HVAC, etc.)
- Willing and able to work shift work (days, afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to set up and operate all machines common to the trade and ability to operate equipment including shears, brakes, punches, drill, presses, band saws, grinders, etc. (experience with lathe, mill and/or welding a plus)
- Preference to experience with HVAC equipment
- Experience in Food and Beverage and related programs (HACCP, BRC, etc.) considered a benefit
- Outstanding work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- High energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer programs
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.