Group Manager, Logistics
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Lead a team of unionized employees to optimize production efficiency
- Monitor the execution of receiving, picking and shipment processes according to defined standards and targets
- Responsible for managing manpower levels to meet current week production schedule
- Improve operations by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions utilizing management system tools and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved or exceeded
- Execution of health and safety programs, and enforce critical aspects of safety and quality within the brewing/staging facility
- Professionally manage the relationship with Union Members
- Manage department resources and track via SAP
- Train and coach workforce where required
- Responsible to achieve inventory accuracy within the warehouse operations
- Participation in task forces for improvement in quality, safety efficiency etc.
- University degree in Engineering Science, Operations Management, or Supply Chain
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
- Must be willing to travel and live within various cities in Canada as you progress through your career
- 1-3 years experience as a supervisor in a unionized production environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; logistics background an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; Bilingual (French) an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.