Customer Order Treatment - Grocery
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Receive and process Ontario grocery customer orders in SAP
- Coordinate transportation and delivery timing with both grocers, warehousing operation, and transport operation via phone, e-mail, and shared reports
- Provide data analytics and performance insight for Ontario grocery channel
- Complete order adjustments in SAP
- Act as face of Labatt business with grocery customers
- Maintain LabattGrocery inbox
- Diploma or equivalent in Business/Commerce/Manufacturing
- 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, APS tools, SAP ERP systems, and Warehouse Management System
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.