For more than 170 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of bringing people together for a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,500 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Ensure BBTs and FV's are on time for packaging and brewing
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking Brewery upkeep and maintenance
- Work with team to Ensure brewing activities are done following all health & safety regulations
- Assist with quality verification, food safe storage and traceability of incoming raw materials
- Ensure Fermentation/Aging/Bright Beer meets brand quality specifications
- Develop & maintain SOPs for all brewing equipment & processes
- Assist with implementation and development of new products, equipment, processes and pilot scale brewing
- Coordination of brewing supplies, monthly inventory reporting and housekeeping
- Direct supervision of Assistant Brewers
- University or College Degree in Science or related field
- Formal brewing education required
- 2-3 years brewing experience in a large manufacturing facility required
- Knowledge of beer styles and recipe development is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights and weekends
- Forklift certification is an asset
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience