Brand Assistant Manager- Mike's Beverage Company
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Leading and supporting national and regional communication and activation projects
- Partners/agencies performance
- Social media engagement/fan targets
- Managing global brand team communication
- Timelines and budget for regional and national communication projects
- Supporting the brand through ownership of Performance Analysis & Review
- Providing insights and recommendations based on analysis of brand results
- Routine Marketing Process Management
- Budget management
- Leading an integrated team across all agency partners as owner of all digital touch points on brand
- Brand health and brand performance review preparation
- Consumer engagement index
- Managing team marketing process compliance
- Leading Cross-Functional marketing initiatives on Brand
- Monthly analysis and business reporting nationally and in region
- Deliver robust business analysis as part of 1 and 3 year planning processes
- A University Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressive brand management experience in Tier 1 environment.
- Strong analytical kills, ability to distill insights and propose relevant recommendations.
- Advanced Skill Set in MS office suite of products.
- Advanced project management and business analysis skill set.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills.
- The ability to work with a multi-disciplined team including advertising agency, media team, research team, public affairs team, etc.
- Periodic domestic travel.
- Domestic-led creative experience preferred.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.