Associate, Order to Cash
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Manage the recording and collection of accounts receivable in North America
- Assess risks against potential sales through credit assessment and rating tools
- Maintain a sound credit policy which keeps credit losses and slow collection of receivables at a minimum, ensuring maximization of sales revenue
- Provide timely guidance on the assessment of new customer credit limits
- Derive timely resolution of disputes through negotiation and order freezing
- Accurate tracking of customer responses and payment agreements into database
- University Degree in Business - Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with Accounts Receivables and/or Credit Management/Collection
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Bilingual in both English and French
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail; highly analytical and problem solving ability
- Customer Service mindset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.