For more than 170 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of bringing people together for a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,500 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
Overview: We are looking for a Brewer to join our brewing team with Stanley Park Brewery in Delta, British Columbia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- CIP and sterilization of tanks
- Yeast collection & handling
- Beer filtration and centrifugation
- Brew house operation
- General housekeeping and sanitation
- University or College Degree in Science
- Formal brewing education is an asset
- Brewing experience is preferred
- Food and/or Beverage production experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights and weekend
Please apply directly to our website at Labattjobs.com
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience