Analyst IV, B2B-OTC
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Answer incoming requests via phone, email, fax and ticketing application.
- Contribute to achievement of service level goals for all incoming telephone lines.
- Contribute to achievement of email response time goals."
- Register the customers inquiries into the ticketing application
- Responding to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve or forward requests in accordance with established procedures
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent business experience in a contact center.
- 2-3 years of experience in Contact Centre environment
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office Suite - SAP
- Be bilingual (English and French) - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must adapt easily to change in a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.