Analyst, Sales Intelligence RTD
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Providing reporting to senior management on national sales performance
- Provide regional and national insight on industry and company specific trends
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity and managing data validation processes.
- Cascading achievable & objective targets that stretch the regional sales team and align to the Regional goal
- Work cross-functionally to improve Sales intelligence processes and ensure accuracy and stability of reporting
- Take lead in continuous improvement projects to improve reporting and analysis
- University Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years in field intelligence insights experience within consumer packaged goods industry
- Consumer Packaged goods, beer, wine, or spirits industry experience an asset
- Work well independently with limited supervision and with tight timelines
- Communication skills, be persuasive and can build strong relationships
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Advanced excel a must have
- Understanding of trade math (ROI, margin, markup, days inventory)
- Results Oriented, Strong business acumen, Strategic thinker
- Data Management and mining
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.