Analyst, Logistics Deployment
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Ensure cost effective deployment and availability of product at all tier 1 and tier 2 facilities in the ready to drink and craft categories
- Order taking and entry into SAP ECC system for English Canada
- Monitor all active shipments across value chain
- Participate in and update metrics related to the operations and planning management control reporting systems
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly shipment processing and reconciliation
- University Degree in Business/Commerce/Manufacturing/Engineering
- 1 - 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments - experience in beverage distribution a plus
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), APS tools, SAP, ERP systems
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.